(4) Collecting and controlling elevators. The collectiv […]
(4) Collecting and controlling elevators. The collective control elevator collects the call signals on the basis of signal control for selective response. The elevator is operated without a driver. During the operation of the elevator, it can automatically answer all the landing call signals in one direction. After the elevator runs for one week, if there is no call signal, it will stop at the base station for standby. In order to adapt to this control feature, the car door is provided with a door protection device such as a safety touch panel, and the car has no overload protection device.
(5) The lower assembly control elevator. The lower set selects the elevator signal in the downward direction of the elevator collection elevator. If the passenger wants to go from the lower landing to the higher landing, he must take the elevator to the underground base station and then take the elevator to the high-level station to go. Generally suitable for residential use.
(6) Control the elevator in parallel. Parallel control elevators share a set of call signal system, and two or three elevators of the same specification are connected in parallel to control. When no passengers use the elevator, there is often an elevator that is parked at the base station for standby. The ladder is called a base ladder; the other or two stations are docked in the middle of the trip to a pre-selected landing, called a free ladder.
(7) Group control elevator. In a high-rise building with multiple elevators, the elevators are divided into several groups in groups, each group of 3-8 elevators, several elevators in each group share a signal system, through the elevator group control system (with centralized group control system) And the decentralized group control system) coordinates the operation of interconnected elevators to improve the service performance of the elevator system. The excellent elevator group control system responds to the call flow signal of the landing in the most appropriate way than the passenger flow demand according to the building.