Rated load and theoretical transport capacity (1) Rated […]
Rated load and theoretical transport capacity
(1) Rated load. The rated load is the main parameter of the elevator and refers to the elevator load specified in the design. Generally, it can be divided into different grades such as 100kg, 200kg, 320kg, 400kg, 630kg, 800kg, 1000kg, 1250kg, 1000kg, 2000kg, 2500kg, 3000kg, 5000kg.
Among them: the debris elevator has a weight limit of less than 200kg;
The weight series of the passenger ladder is: 630kg, 800kg, 1000kg, 1250kg, 1600kg;
The weight series of residential ladders are: 320ks, 400kg, 630kg, 1000kg;
The weight series of the elevator bed is: 1600kg, 2000kg, 2500kg;
The weight series of the cargo elevator is: 630kg, 1000kg, 1600kg, 3000kg, 5000kg.
(2) Theoretical transportation capacity. It is the main parameter of escalators and moving walks, and refers to the number of people transported theoretically per hour. The type of door is divided by the opening and closing of the door.
(1) Middle division door. The door leaves are separated by center, and the opening and closing efficiency is high. They are often used in passenger elevators and passenger freight elevators:
(2) Side-opening doors. All the door fans are opened and closed to one side, and the opening of the door is large, which is often used for freight elevators and hospital bed o (3) direct-divided doors. The car space is not occupied, so that the elevator obtains the maximum door opening width equal to the width of the car, the tonnage freight elevator and the debris ladder.
3. Computer room form
(1) General machine room elevator: The machine room is above the parallel road, and the area is at least twice the blockage of the shaft. The building is used when there is no special requirement for the equipment room.
(2) Small machine room elevator. The machine room is located on the hoistway, and the building is expected to be used when the engine room is smaller.
(3) Machine room elevators. Used when the building cannot be built.