Sixth, the basic content of the escalator hoistway meas […]
Sixth, the basic content of the escalator hoistway measurement
1. Measure the lift height. It is the same as the height of the measuring straight ladder. Strictly speaking, the lifting height of the escalator is the vertical distance between the upper and lower supporting beams at the finished ground. When measuring with the hanging line method, pay attention to the falling point and the lower support of the escalator. There is no gap between the beam decoration surfaces.
2. The beam margin between the upper and lower support beams is measured. The measurement method is: hang the line at the upper support point to the ground, and then measure the horizontal distance from the positioning point to the edge of the lower support beam.
3. The effective support width of the upper and lower support beams should be greater than the width of the escalator truss, and there should be embedded steel plates.
4. Measure the length, width, and depth of the pit (if any), and observe whether there are grooves and embedded parts at the support beam.
5. Note that there should be more than 350mm space on both sides of the escalator. When paralleling, the two escalators are not subject to this limit.
6. It is necessary to implement the arrangement of the escalators and feedback to the manufacturer so that the manufacturer can determine the configuration of certain shared devices, the order of delivery, and the alignment of the handrails when continuously arranged.
7. For the escalator that needs intermediate support, it is necessary to determine whether the site has the conditions for supporting support, and the range that can be supported. The specific position and the height load of the support table are determined by the manufacturer.