2. Galvanized steel wire rope, including hot-dip galvan […]
2. Galvanized steel wire rope, including hot-dip galvanizing and electro-galvanizing. The zinc-plated steel wire of the hot-dip galvanized steel wire is thicker. The thicker the zinc layer, the stronger the corrosion resistance. The longer the use time, the thinner the electro-galvanizing. Hot-dip galvanized steel wire ropes should be used in fresh water or sea water. Because the phosphating coating has certain anti-corrosion properties, the manganese-based phosphating coated steel wire rope can be used to replace some varieties of thin zinc-plated galvanized steel wire rope, such as a high temperature environment with atmospheric environment but humid air.
3. Stainless steel wire rope, using stainless steel wire twisted steel wire rope, such as 304 or 316 stainless steel, the price is relatively expensive, the manganese wire phosphating coating treatment of stainless steel wire (special phosphating formula of stainless steel wire phosphating), the same can be large The amplitude extends the service life.
4. Plastic coated steel wire rope, coated with polyethylene or polypropylene on the outer layer of steel wire or strand on the basis of carbon or galvanized steel wire rope
5. Glossy steel wire rope, the British production began in 1834, the domestic Tianjin First Steel Wire Rope Factory began production in 1939, with the phosphating coated steel wire rope entering the market in large quantities, will be completely eliminated by the phosphate coated steel wire rope.