1. After discovering the fire in the elevator engine ro […]
1. After discovering the fire in the elevator engine room, the rescue personnel should quickly rush to the engine room and turn off all electrical switches in the equipment room;
2. It is forbidden to use other types of fire-extinguishing facilities with dry powder fire extinguishers or electrical special fire extinguishers to avoid damage to electrical components;
3. After the fire is extinguished, the cause of the fire should be investigated;
4. The elevator company's certified maintenance personnel cleans the control panel, checks the electrical components, confirms that all components are normal, and then starts the elevator for commissioning.